Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Thank You's are Important

I go through a lot of thank you cards.  Not just for my business but in my personal life too.  I think its so important to say thanks to someone who helped you out or did something special for you. 

I am always looking for a new way to wish thanks and the Tropical Escape suite was just the thing I was looking for.  It was a perfect choice for an August Thank You card.

Here's what I came up with:




This card was really easy to create.  I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a top layer of Whisper White.  I stamped in the centre of the cardstock with the dashed lines stamp using Petal Pink.

I next pulled out a separate piece of cardstock to stamp my fern leaves.  I used combinations of Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Old Olive.  First I would stamp the fern up in the lighter colour ink then I would take a sponge and ink up the outside of the fern with a darker shade.  I did a similar technique with the flowers by using Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.

I cut out the stitched frame in Night of Navy.  I adhered my top left fern to my card base and the bottom two ferns.  Next, I adhered my stitched frame to my card base using Stampin' Dimentionals.

I made a fern cluster in the top right corner of my stitched frame.  I next stamped my sentiment with Tranquil Tide on a strip of Whisper White, flagging the one end.  I tucked it into my fern cluster.

To finish the card I added some Wink of Stella to my flowers and adhered them with Stampin' Dimentionals.

So easy but so cute!!  I love when something comes together so quickly.

I encourage you all to sit down today and create a special card of Thanks for someone!  Your card could really brighten someones day.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun Stamping!!

Product List


No comments: