Thursday, August 9, 2018

Stitched All Around Bundle

I know, I know I say this a lot but the Stitched All Around bundle is seriously my favorite out of Stampin' Up's Annual Catalog and it is definitely one of my most used.  The die set is to die for (pardon the pun lol).  I use them in a lot of my creations.

Today I put together a really fun bright cart using this bundle and featuring Costal Cabana and Melon Mambo (Two of my most loved Stampin' Up! colours).

Here's a process video that's up on my You Tube channel showing how I put this one together (I know lighting is terrible - have to master getting daytime light at night lol)


And here are some close up pictures of the finished card:





These products were so much fun to play with and I just love the fresh fun way this card looks.  The way Stampin' Up! products compliment each other is amazing!  

Remember this month in August Stampin' Up! is running their bonus days promotion - spend $60.00 this month and receive a $6.00 coupon to use in September (when the holiday catalog launches!) so it's a perfect time to add this bundle to your collection!

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

Product List

No comments: