Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Upcoming Water Colour Card Class

Cost is $45.00 and you receive your own set of Stampin' Up! aqua painters


(If you already own aqua painters, let me know and we can work out an adjustment)


Payment is due at minimum 2 weeks before class in order for me to order and receive your aqua painters. Payment can be made by cash or EMT.  I will provide a class receipt for registration. 


What the class entails:


I am by no means an expert at water painting but I have picked up some great techniques and tips over the years!


We will go over some basic techniques covering blending, building up colour and depth perception and will have some items put together so you can take home and practice yourself once class is done. 


Using some of the things we learned we will be completing 4 cards all with a water colour base.  All supplies to complete these cards will be provided together with envelopes as this is a speciality class. 


Pictured here is one of the cards we will be competing.


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to either send me a pm or email to jumbleofscraps@gmail.com.


Please contact me for location details


 

No comments: