Sunday, September 2, 2018

Healing Vibes - GDP #153 Challenge Card

Its a new month, so that means its time for a new colour challenge over at the Global Design Project blog.  This month's colour challenge was a challenge for me lol.  While I love all the colours, I found it hard to come up with something using them together.  Here's the challenge:

I think my biggest problem was that these colours could be used in so many different ways and I couldn't decide what stamp set to use.  Here's what I came up with:





I was so happy that Flirty Flamingo was one of the returning colours in the colour revamp this year!  It's such a blight classic pink colour. 

I started with a Whisper White card base and embossed my Flirty Flamingo card layer with the new Tin Tile embossing folder (my new fav embossing folder).  I of course added a stitched label frame in Whisper White and adhered it to my card using Stampin' dimentionals.  I added some Gold metallic thread bunched in loops to poke out from behind my main element.

I stamped my three leaves from the Rooted in Nature bundle with Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Flirty Flamingo.  I die cut the leaves out and adhered them to my label.  I next stamped my sentiment with Soft Suede from the Healing Hugs stamp set.  I cut my strip in a banner and adhered it just over the bottom of my leaves.

I then tied a bow using my Daffodil Delight ribbon and adhered it to the bottom of my element.

I of course finished the project off by adding some splatters of Wink of Stella!

I love the brightness of this card and how fresh it looks.

There are some great projects entered this month in the challenge.  Pop on over to their blog and check it out!  - GDP153

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

 Product List


No comments: