Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Happiest of Birthdays

I love Birthdays and celebrating someone's special day.  By creating a birthday card for someone you are showing just how much you care.  I love receiving cards and especially of the hand made variety (hey I am in the business after all lol)

Today's card is a fun birthday card I put together using the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set.




This stamp set can put together some amazing Birthday cards.  This one was easy to create.

I stated with a Bermuda Bay base and card layer.  On my card layer I embossed it with the Softly Falling embossing folder and adhered it to my card base.

I took a strip of Whisper White card stock and stamped my candles across the entire piece.  I stamped off the solid image of each candle prior to stamping then stamped either the polka dot or striped image over top in full strength.

I added a strip of black cardstock cut with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch across the bottom of my candle piece.  Lastly, I added a few of the Glitter Enamel dots.

It's so bright and fun and I couldn't be happier with it.

So make someone's birthday even brighter and make a birthday card today, your recipient will love it and cherish the effort you made.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

Product List


No comments: