Thursday, August 2, 2018

Sharing a Little Love

There is nothing I enjoy more than sending out some cards.  My team the Elite Stamping Stylists grew this month and I of course wanted to send our new members some love to show I care and that I'm so happy they joined the team.

Decided to pull out some new colours to work with and the new Little Elephant bundle.  I paired it with my favorite die set - Stitched Labels





I love the new purples that came out with the colour refresh this year!  Gorgeous Grape is so bright and fun and layering up those stitched frames creates such a fun base to place my elements.

Remember sending a fun card to someone just to show you care can really brighten up someone's day.  So send out those cards you create, get those birthday cards in the mail and have fun in the process

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

 Product List

No comments: