Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A Big Thank You

I am just in love with the new bundle A Big Thank You.  I need tons of Thank You cards and this set is so versatile.  There is so much you can do with this bundle and the die set is amazing.  The finished product definitely has a huge wow factor.

Here's the card I created as my thank you cards for the month of July.  Every month I send out Thank You cards for placing an order with me so I know for sure this bundle is going to get used tons!

I am so grateful for my customers and just love being a demonstrator and being able to help them with their paper crafting needs.




Soft Sea Foam is one of my favorite new colours and combines perfectly with Mint Macaron.  

I used Soft Sea Foam as my base and added the swirly image in the top right corner of my card and bottom left of my card.  Next I added some spritzing using my Bermuda Bay marker.

For my centre piece I stamped it with Gray Granite using the Handwritten background stamp and die cut one of the stitched frames in white.  I added some Silver Metallic thread and popped my frame up.  I cut my Thank You out of Mint Macaron and adhered it to the centre of my frame.

Lastly, I added a few clear rhinestones and spritzed the card using my Wink of Stella.

This is by far one of my favorite Thank You cards I have created!  Wouldn't this card by awesome in different colour combinations too?  Pinks? Purples, Reds?  - I'm so excited to try out some more options.

PSSSSSSTTTTTT - big secret this may or may not be my August monthly feature EEEKKKKKK!  Monthly features are released on the first of the month.  If you purchase my monthly bundle, I provide you with a PDF document with the instructions and photographs to complete the projects, together with the cut supplies to make them.  All you need is ink and adhesive.  It's like a class to go!  The amount of projects provided will depend on the price of the feature.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check this out !

 Product List


No comments: