Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper

This is seriously one of my all time favorite sets of designer series paper that Stampin' Up! has released!  You can definitely see the 'texture' in the paper. 

While this paper makes for some amazing backgrounds for our underwater cards, it can be really used for so much more.  Today I created a card using this paper as a fun background for my little fairy.




The fairies from the Fairy Celebration stamp set are so adorable!  Throw some Wink of Stella on their wings and they truly become magical!

It's so easy with great designer series paper to put together a card and there are so many variations you can do.  Here I just used different sized 'scraps' I had and layered them together with a simple element in the centre.

We have less than a week left for Stampin' Up's amazing designer series paper sale.  

Select any 3 of the below paper packs and get one for FREE!!


If you want to take advantage of this great offer before its gone, click my SHOP button above or send me an e-mail.  It really is an amazing deal

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

 Product List


No comments: