Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Sympathy Graceful Glass Card

The Graceful Glass Designer Vellum is so much fun to colour!  You get 24 sheets, 2 each of 12 single sided designs and is a 6 x 6 size.

The images are slightly raised on one side so it makes colouring a breeze.  The effects of colouring it with your blends is stunning and so easy to do.  I love a great product that's easy to use and holds a big wow factor.

Here's a quick card I created using a strip of the vellum I cut out from one of the sheets



Colouring always brings out my inner child and as a bonus I find it super relaxing.

This card was a simple one to create.  I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Whisper White, which I embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.  I also added some speckles to my white layer using my Old Olive Stampin Write Marker by flipping the marker tip into the cap.

I took my strip of vellum and coloured it in using my Blends and adhered it to the let hand side of my card.  I stamped my sentiment from the Painted Glass stamp in Soft Suede and punched it out with my Tailored Tag Punch (my all time most used ever punch).

I added some Gold Metallic thread placed in a circle on the bottom right hand side and added my sentiment piece over top using dimentionals.

Lastly, I stamped the bird image and cut it out using the Painted Glass bundle and coloured it in with my blends.  I adhered my bird to my card just over and to the side of my sentiment using dimentionals.

I can't wait to play some more with this amazing vellum.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product List



No comments: