Thursday, August 23, 2018

Maple Leaf Stampers - August Team Challenge

This was a special challenge month for the Maple Leaf Stampers.  We were each sent a small package of items (I was sent a piece of Petal Pink cardstock, designer series paper from Share What you Love, black bakers twine, a cut white oval, a scalloped Petal Pink oval and three sequins).

We were instructed to use these supplies along with any products and stamp sets we have in our collection as long as they are current Stampin' Up! products.

4 different packages were sent out.  It will be so much fun to see what everyone came up with!  Here's what I did with the items I received:




I used the Eastern Beauty stamp set and love how it turned out.  I decided to cut up the DSP and create a fun layered bundle of elements in the bottom right of my card.  I love the dimension on the card (so probably not a card you would want to mail lol).

I used one of the frame flowered looking stamps from the Eastern Beauty stamp set to create a fun pattern for my cardstock base.  I of course used my all time favorite stitched label dies to create my base in my element bundle.

It was so much fun to work on.  I can't wait to see what everyone else on the team comes up with!

We have so much fun each month on these challenges.  Interested in playing along too?  Great news! if you join my team the Elite Stamping Stylists you can play along too!  Check out the tab above - Join My Team to see the full details of all the fun stuff that comes along with being on my team!

Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

Product List


No comments: