Thursday, July 19, 2018

Tranquil Textures Bridge Fold Card

I am in love with the Tranquil Textures suite and let me tell you, I was not feeling this suite of products at all when I attended Onstage.  Everything about this suite has me hooked from the designer series paper to the stamp set and framelit dies.

Today I am sharing a really fun card that we made at last month's workshop.  We put together a Bridge Fold Card and the results were amazing!  Everyone did fantastic and by the end I don't think they thought I was crazy when I said how easy it was.


As promised at my Monthly Stamp Workshop, I am going to post the dimensions to make this card.  The Bridge Fold Card I think is amazing to make Christmas cards!

Base: Cut cardstock to 8 x 4.25 inches and score at 1.25, 2.5, 5.5 and 6.75 inches on the long side
Designer Series paper strips: Cut 4 1 x 4 inch strips of paper plus one strip cut at 1 x 5.25 inches.
For the main background I cut my white piece of cardstock at 2.5 x 3.75
For the bridge part: Cut a piece of cardstock at 1.25 x 5.5 inches

Adhere your designer series paper and background base to your panels all on the same side of the cardstock.  Make sure to stamp your base background before you adhere it to your card.

Fold the left had side of the card so that the outer flap faces up and adhere your long strip of cardstock for the bridge to the front panel of the flap only.

Leave the right hand side of the card unfolded and attach the right end of the strip to the last panel on the right side.  Your bridge strip should be attached at the left and right ends only.

Then decorate your card!  The results are stunning and I love it combined with the Tranquil Textures Suite.



This card is sure to please anyone and it is so much fun to create.  


Product List


No comments: