Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Card featuring the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper

It is such an exciting time for Stampin' Up! customers.  Stampin' Up! is currently having an amazing sale on their Designer Series Papers.

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE

This is a fantastic time to stock up on all your favorites.  The Designer Series papers that were released with this annual catalog blew my mind!  They are so gorgeous and I had to have so many of them lol.


There are so many great selections included with this sale! and for today's post we will be making a card featuring the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper.

Stampin' Up! has so many fantastic papers that are high quality, vibrant and certainly versatile for any of your paper crafting projects.  Also the colours used in their papers match exactly with Stampin' Up's ink colour selections. Each pack of designer series paper will list the colours used to create the papers, so making your projects is easy as ever because you can match your products up in a snap.

While there are tons of amazing stamps and embellishments offered, sometimes a card just using the designer series papers is sufficient to get you that WOW factor.

Here's today's card:



The little critters on these papers are so ADORABLE, so I definitely didn't want to add too much to my card to take the focus away from them.

I started with a Call Me Clover base and just simply added a panel of the designer series paper matted with a piece of Early Espresso.  I used the stitched oval framelit with a scalloped oval mat.  Stamped my sentiment 'Wild about You' in Call Me Clover (fast becoming my new favorite green) and added a few wood embellishments.  I popped up my oval over a piece of Pool Party shimmer ribbon.

Super simple, but super fun. 

Want to take advantage of this amazing offer and pick up some of these terrific papers yourself?  Either send me an e-mail or click the SHOP NOW button above!

This offer is only here until July 31, 2018

Thanks for stopping by 

 Product List



No comments: