Thursday, September 13, 2018

Can't get enough

What can I say? I have fall on the brain.  I am obsessed right now with creating my own pumpkins with the Stitched Shapes dies so when I took a look at this week's challenge over at TGIF Challenge blog I knew I would be participating and I for sure was getting another pumpkin on there somehow lol. 

Here's a look at their challenge this week TGIF176 - Colour Challenge:

I love colour challenges and the variety of projects that can be created.  To me its fascinating seeing what everyone comes up with.  Go over to TGIF challenge blog to see what everyone came up with.

Here's my project for this week:




This card was really quick to put together.  I started with a Thick Whisper White card base.  I stamped the small tile stamp in the upper right corner and bottom left corner using my Coastal Cabana ink. I added some spritzing with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write marker.

I stamped my sentiment in the lower left corner using Early Espresso ink.  I also used a piece of Early Espresso cardstock to create a banner behind my main element.  For my main element, I took a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and embossed it with the tin tile embossing folder.  Over top I softly sponged some Early Espresso ink over top to give it an aged look.

Next I cut a piece of Early Espresso cardstok with one of the swirly frames to create a wreath base.  I next cut three ovals from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and adhered them together to create my pumpkin.  I adhered my pumpkin to the corner of the wreath and added some small flowers with Coastal Cabana cardstock and Pumpkin Pie.

I of course also added some sparkle spritzing over the card using my Wink of Stella.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed today's card

Have fun stamping!

Product List




1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Really beautiful card! Love the creative pumpkins you made out of Stitched Shapes dies!!! Everything works together so well. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.