Saturday, February 2, 2019

Facebook Live Cards

We had a fun time last week on my Facebook Live!  We looked through new products I ordered, Sale-a-bration items, demo on how to work the new cling stamps and of course we made a few cards



The first card we put together was using the new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Home to Roost.  I love this set!!  Using my blends to colour in my rooster and layering some ribbons behind my main element really makes this card pop out!



The second card was made featured the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Hello Cupcake.  Stamping the images onto scrap cardstock and cutting them out really makes the cupcake stand out. 

Want information on the products used for these cards?  Send me a message and I'm more than happy to provide my product lists.

Head on over to my Facebook page, Random Jumble of Scraps and check out the live video saved to my page to see how we put these cards together.

Sale-a-bration is an awesome time of year.  Spend $60.00 and you are able to pick a level 1 item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE.  Spend $120.00 and you are able to pick a level 2 item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE or 2 level 1 items.  The offerings this year are really amazing.

Need a catalog?  send me an e-mail to jumbleofscraps@gmail.com and I'm more than happy to mail you out one.

Thanks for joining me and happy stamping!

No comments: