Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Winter Blues?

I know, I know its Spring, but not here tonight in Ontario, Canada. I still have not determined if it is raining or snowing?

I thought I would post some recent layouts I completed while sitting here in front of the fire watching the snow fall...................
This was a fun page to do!! The photo is from my birthday last summer. I hand stiched the guitar strings and added some bling!!


This was a fun card I created using the December KOTM stamps from CK. (I love these stamps)

Had to post this layout of my little fur balls, Bonnie and Clyde! (created with LRS's December KOTM)

Photo's not the best, but this turned out to be one of my fav lo's (me and my best friend, Lindsay) (created with LRS's January KOTM)

Love you card for my fiance, Zlatko (aaahhh) (created with LRS's January KOTM)
Just seeing all of these pages together makes me feel like I've accomplished a lot!!
Well, I just started this whole blog thing, so if anyone out there has any hints or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!! We will see how this goes and how long I will stick with it (but hey this seems like a lot of fun :p)



No comments: